Saturday, January 19, 2013

We're Going to Disney!

We are going to Disney in May, and we are soooo excited! I have been wanting to go for so long, and I am so glad we are finally getting to go.

Disney is actually what gave me baby fever the first time. My first year teaching (2006-2007), I went to a teachers' conference in Orlando. While there, we spend a day at the Magic Kingdom, and I fell in LOVE. I noticed all of the parents' there with their little ones, and it made me long to have a little one to take there one day. I got pregnant with Ava that following summer. :) I have not been back to Disney since then, but I have been wanting to go back since I got home!

We are going the week after school gets out. I can't wait to start planning more. We already have our dining reservations. This is our schedule so far:

Monday: Arrive mid morning or around lunchtime. We are eating at 1900 Park Fare that evening for dinner.

Tuesday: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's.

Wednesday: Dinner at Akershus (princess dinner) :)

Thursday: Lunch at Rainforest Cafe

Friday: We will leave at some point Friday. :(

In a perfect world, we would stay one more day, but we were at our limit as far as our budget, so we had to cut it a day short. We will just have to pack it in! :) We are sooo excited! I will keep y'all updated as we continue to plan!

No comments: