This was a SUPER busy week....I have started at a gym, so I went to exercise a few times this week with some teacher friends.
Sunday: We got up and got ready for church. We then went to church. It was really good. After church, we picked something up to eat. After we ate, the girls and I loaded up to go visit my family since we were out of school the next day. After we got to my parents' house, we visited with them for a bit. After we visited for a while, I went to meet some friends for dinner. We ate a Chili's and had a great time catching up! After dinner, I headed back to my parents' house. My 9 year old niece, Anna Katherine, had come to spend the night too. We all just talked a played for a while before bed. We went to bed fairly early and slept well.
Monday: We got up and got ready slowly. We ate lunch at my parent's house and left shortly after. I met Keith in Jackson because it was my first night to work out the my new gym. My teacher friends and I have joined Pure Barre, and so far we REALLY like it! I met up with my friends, and we went to work out. It nearly killed us, but it was such a good workout! After working out, I headed home. I played with the girls for a bit before going to bed.
Tuesday: We got up early and got ready for school. We had a good day at school. After school, I picked to girls up as soon as I could because Ava had dance and I had to go to Pure Barre (PB). We came home, and I changed Ava into her dance outfit. After I got her dressed, I got ready and headed to PB. We enjoyed class again. I came home after and played with the girls for a little while. After they went to bed, I got everything ready for the next day and went to bed not long after that.
Wednesday: We woke up and got ready for school. I was soooo sore on this day. It hurt to get up and down! We had another good day at school. It was very uneventful. After school, I picked the girls up. We came home and got ready for church. Church was really good, and we enjoyed visiting with everyone at the meal after church. We came home and gave the girls baths. We let them have a little bit of play time, and put them to bed fairly early. We went to bed not long after.
Thursday: We got up again and got ready for school. We had a good day at school After school, I picked the girls up and we came home. After we got home, I let the girls play for a little while, and I started on dinner. After Keith got home from work, I got ready and went to PB. It was another great workout! I got home kind of late, so the girls were already in bed. I went to bed not too long after I got home.
Friday: I got up early again and got ready for school. I go by myself on Fridays because Keith doesn't work on Fridays. I didn't have to leave quite as early since I didn't have to take the girls to their school first. School was really good, but it was a typical Friday!! :) After school, I came home. My principal's father died, and the visitation was that night, so we went that. Keith's family is also really good friends with my principal's family, so we had to let Keith's parents go first to visitation. We then dropped the girls off at their house, and we went. After visitation, we went out to eat at a REALLY good restaurant in Morton. After that, we went back to Keith's parents' house and visited before heading home. We got home REALLY late, so we all went to bed as soon as we got home.
Saturday: I got up and went to the early class at PB. It was by far the toughest (but best) workout yet. After working out, I went to Target to pick up a birthday present for a party we were going to that night. I then came home and hung out for a little while before getting ready to go to a birthday party for one of Ava's friends. The party was at Pump it Up, and we had so much fun! After the party, we went to Keith's sister's house to pick up Kate Rivers. We visited for a little while before coming home. Again, we got home really late and went to bed!
This was a really busy week, this week coming up looks like it may be JUST as busy!! That's ok, though. I like to be busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment