This past week was ROUGH. I forget how hard it is to get back into schedule after being out of school for two weeks. My days at school were fine...it was just getting back into routine that about killed me. I was soooo tired by the end of the week. Hopefully this coming week will go smoother, and we will feel like we are back into a good routine.
Sunday: This was the day before we went back to school, so I tried to get back into routine as much as possible. We got up that morning and went to church. After church, we went to eat at the Mexican restaurant. After we came home, we put the girls down for naps and I made my weekly grocery run. We went to church that night. We came home and all went to bed fairly early.
Monday: This was our first day back to work. I kind of felt like I do at the beginning of the year as far as nerves. I got to school early and prepared for the day. We had a pretty good day at school. I thought the kids would come in really quiet after the break, but they were chatty and ready to go. After school, we came home and relaxed the rest of the day. We did watch the National Championship which was a lot of fun. However, I went to bed at about halftime.
Tuesday: Got up early again for another day. It was only Tuesday, and I was already exhausted. We had a pretty good day at school. After school, the girls and I came home, and I got Ava ready for her first day back at dance since before Christmas. She had fun at dance! We came home afterward and ate dinner. After dinner, we gave the girls baths and put them to bed. I ended up staying up too late watching tv.
Wednesday: I woke up a little later than I intended to this day, but not too bad. We got ready and went to school. We had a good day at school. After school, we came home and got ready for church. I was starting to get a really bad headache, but I had to press on. Church was good. We came home after dinner. We gave the girls baths and got them to bed. We went to bed not long after them.
Thursday: This was just a really bad morning. I felt like we had the hardest time getting out of the door. Something kept coming up! I was going to swing by McDonald's to get a LARGE cup of coffee and realized that I had left my wallet at school the previous day. Keith offered to meet me over at McDonald's and bring me some money, but I didn't have time to wait on him because I was already running behind. We made it to school, and I was just soooo tired. I was frustrated because it was a bad morning and it was a rainy day (which hardly ever makes it better). My principal came in right before breakfast and told me that library was cancelled for the day, so we were not even going to have a break the entire day. We made it through though! We came home and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon and evening. We gave the girls baths and put them to bed pretty early. We went to bed early too.
Friday: Since Keith is off on Fridays, the girls stayed home with him. It was just me going to school that morning. Since I didn't have to take them to school, I could just go straight to my school. We had a good day at school. We had reading groups that morning, and did a cute snowman craft that afternoon. After school, I stayed around for a bit talking to a couple of friends. After school, I met the girls and Keith and we headed off to Jackson. We were going to eat at Sal and Mookies because I had been craving it all week, but it looked too crowded. We ended up going to Cracker Barrel instead. We had a really good dinner. After dinner, we went to PetSmart and headed home. We all went to bed after we got home.
Saturday: This was such a good, lazy day! Keith let me sleep in..I slept until about 9:30, then got up and got ready for the day. We literally did nothing the rest of the day. We just hung out at home all day. It was JUST what we needed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment