Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wallpaper and Painting

We painted our dining room last night and started taking down wallpaper in the kitchen. I think Keith will tell you that wallpaper is from the devil! He was up until about 3 this morning taking it down, and still has about a fourth of the kitchen to finish. As soon as he finishes that, I plan on painting the kitchen....any color suggestions???

We made it back yesterday from visiting my family. We had such a good time (as always). Wednesday night, we went to Paula Deen's restaurant in Tunica...It was great. I will definately eat there again. Thursday, we just relaxed around the house, and Thursday night we ate dinner at the house. We left after lunch yesterday, and my dad's plane left for Montana at 6 this morning....so sad. However, he only has 6 weeks until he will be home for good....hooray! For those of you who don't know, my dad is the principal at a school in Montana...My mom taught there last year, but didn't want to teach this year, so she has been spending time here and in Montana.

Well, I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: