Ava is 11 months old today! Wow! I can't believe it....I don't know where time goes.
*She is now crawling EVERYWHERE pulling up on EVERYTHING! It keeps Keith and me busy, but it is so much fun.
*She can wave and say "bye bye"!
*Loves to clap!
*Still LOVES her puffs!
*She has said "mama" a few times, but still likes to say "dada" better :)
*Going out to eat has gotten a little hard! She can get VERY loud!
*One of her favorite games is dropping something from her highchair and making one of us pick it up.
*She loves to squeal.
*Her favorite toys are her singing nursery rhyme book, her "playhouse", and her singing chair/desk! She squeals and gets SO excited everytime we get them out for her!
*Loves digging in her toybox to find fun toys!
She is doing lots of other fun things, but that is really all I can think of for now. I will try to post some 11 month pictures soon!
Hope everyone is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment