So we are AWFUL about going out to eat...just awful. I am embarrassed to say how much we eat out. To try to stop eating out so much, I have decided to sit down at the beginning of each week and plan out the menu for the week. I started this week, and so far we are doing great! Yes, I realize it's only Tuesday...ha.
Anyway, here's what we are eating for the week (I only planned dinners because we usually tend to ourselves/eat leftovers for lunch):
Monday: Leftover Red Beans and Rice from Sunday.
Tuesday: Pork Chops, Homemade mac and cheese, and crescent rolls.
Wedneday: Church dinner
Thursday: Breakfast casserole
Friday: Leftover breakfast casserole
Saturday: Out of town.
Sunday: Spaghetti
I'll let you know how this goes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You know I feel the same way. With baseball cranking up, we will be eating out more and more. Our financial guy recommended planning meals as a way to save money. I did it for awhile and it really works! You have inspired me to start planning my meals again! Good luck!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's always fun to get comments from new people. Your little girl is adorable, and I'll be reading your blog now! :o)
Post a Comment