I hope you are enjoying the "12 Months of Ava" posts! I tried to upload pictures with them, but blogger is not cooperating. I will add pictures as soon as I can, though! These posts have been a lot of fun so far! They have brought back lots of memories! Stay tuned for the rest of the months. I will try to upload those daily now until I finish (which will be on Ava's birthday)!
We are having a great week so far. I am spending this week preparing for her birthday party Saturday. We are having a family party! It is going to be at 10:00, and I am planning on having "brunch" foods. We are having breakfast casserole, cheese grits, muffins, fruit, sausage balls, biscuits. Of course we will have cake and ice cream, too! I am SUPER excited about Ava's cake....it's going to be precious! I can't wait to post pictures of it! I have also been working on decorations and stuff. I almost got teary eyed going through the party store the other day. I just can't believe my baby is about to be 1. It truly does fly by!
We have been doing really well with our menu! While we LOVE to eat out, we really need to limit this! We still go once or twice a week, and that is SO much better than how we used to be! Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, I know I'm going to be planning my baby's birthday party before I know it! It really does fly! Her party sounds like it's going to be great fun! :o)
Post a Comment