Ava's friend, Caleb, is 1 today! His mom, Elizabeth, and I went to college together and have stayed really good friends ever since! It is so cool to me that we have children so close in age. This picture is from his "farm" birthday party Saturday! We had a great time! Happy Birthday sweet Caleb!In other news, we have been busy! Easter was great, and Ava looked beautiful in her dress. I will have to post pictures soon! We are getting new floors tomorrow, so I have been trying to get the house ready for that. Ava and I will go to Pope to my parents' house tomorrow, and Keith will join us Thursday! Tomorrow is my birthday, so my mom ordered a birthday cake for me to have when I get there...I LOVE birthday cake...it is a major weakness of mine!
Tonight, I am getting together with some girls from our church for "girls' night." We are having a Mexican Theme complete with lots of food and bunko! I am so excited--I had a bunko group in Belzoni, and I am glad we have decided to get a group together once a month here. It will be fun!
Well, I am finished rambling for today! I hope everyone has a great afternoon.


No comments:
Post a Comment