I am gearing up for a super busy weekend, but thought I would take a minute to give a quick update. We are leaving after lunch to go to North Mississippi for my niece's wedding (She is 22--my brother is WAY older than me! :)) We have rehearsal and dinner tonight, a bridesmaids brunch in the morning, a picnic at noon, and the wedding at 6 tomorrow night. After the wedding, we will head on back to Brandon--Keith has to preach both services, and our nephew is getting baptized at the 8:20 service. After church, we will be heading out to the beach for a week--so exciting! :)
I turned 29 weeks yesterday! Everything is going great. My only real complaint is that I am hot! I hate to know how hot it's going be in August--haha.
How far along? 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain? not sure but will find out next week at my doctor's appointment!
Maternity Clothes? Sill ok with them :)
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep? Ok. I have been really tired lately, so sleep has come pretty easily.
Best Moment This Week? Just feeling her move A LOT!
Movement: See Above...
Food Cravings: Still Snow Cones
Gender: GIRL!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I Miss? Caffiene...I have not given it up completely, but I am trying to drink it in moderation...I miss getting a sweet tea or Dr. Pepper whenever I want
What I am Looking Forward To? My ultrasound next week
More posts on what we've been up to lately coming very soon! We've had a busy but super fun summer so far!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
26 Weeks
I am 26 weeks pregnant today! To say this pregnancy has gone by quickly would be an understatement. I am sure it will go even quicker now that school is out for the summer (yay!).
I went to the doctor today for my glucose screening, and I passed! So glad! My doctor's appointments are now 2 weeks apart. Next time I get to have an ultrasound...so exciting! My doctor also gave me a date for my c-section---August 25th.
Right now, my plan is to go back to school the first few weeks (teachers start back August 2nd). Hopefully that will work out...I want to work as long as I can the weeks leading up to having this baby so I can be home with her as long as possible.
Anyway, here is a survey I would like to start doing each week for the remainder of this pregnancy:
How far along? 29 weeks
Total Weight Gain? around 10 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? Still not minding them, but I am a little anxious to be able to buy regular clothes again. AND I am a little disgusted at how much maternity clothes cost....good grief! :)
Stretch Marks? none
Sleep? Ok...some nights are better than others.
Best Moment This Week? Not really pregnancy related, but getting to go to the beach!
Movement: Lots and Lots! Love it!
Food Cravings: Anything sweet, which is completely unlike me. I am usually not a huge fan of a lot of sweets, but right now I can't get enough of them.
Gender: Girl!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I think it's about to pop out.
What I Miss? Coffee lately--I am really craving some Starbucks!
What I am Looking Forward To? Working on the nursery
I went to the doctor today for my glucose screening, and I passed! So glad! My doctor's appointments are now 2 weeks apart. Next time I get to have an ultrasound...so exciting! My doctor also gave me a date for my c-section---August 25th.
Right now, my plan is to go back to school the first few weeks (teachers start back August 2nd). Hopefully that will work out...I want to work as long as I can the weeks leading up to having this baby so I can be home with her as long as possible.
Anyway, here is a survey I would like to start doing each week for the remainder of this pregnancy:
How far along? 29 weeks
Total Weight Gain? around 10 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? Still not minding them, but I am a little anxious to be able to buy regular clothes again. AND I am a little disgusted at how much maternity clothes cost....good grief! :)
Stretch Marks? none
Sleep? Ok...some nights are better than others.
Best Moment This Week? Not really pregnancy related, but getting to go to the beach!
Movement: Lots and Lots! Love it!
Food Cravings: Anything sweet, which is completely unlike me. I am usually not a huge fan of a lot of sweets, but right now I can't get enough of them.
Gender: Girl!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I think it's about to pop out.
What I Miss? Coffee lately--I am really craving some Starbucks!
What I am Looking Forward To? Working on the nursery


No comments:
Post a Comment