Monday, June 14, 2010

28 Weeks

I am sorry I am so late with this post, but I was out of town over the weekend, and I am just now having a chance to post.

I turned 28 weeks last Thursday. I actually had a doctor's appointment that day along with a sonogram. Everything looked GREAT on the sonogram, and the baby is measuring right on time! :)

I got fussed at a little, though, because I am not gaining enough weight. I am not sure why--I eat all of the time. My doctor told me to drink a milkshake a day so I am going to try that and hopefully I will start gaining a little more weight.

Besides that, things are going perfect! :) I am going to skip the survey this week, but I still just wanted to give a quick update. I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: