Thursday, May 27, 2010

26 Weeks

I am 26 weeks pregnant today! To say this pregnancy has gone by quickly would be an understatement. I am sure it will go even quicker now that school is out for the summer (yay!).

I went to the doctor today for my glucose screening, and I passed! So glad! My doctor's appointments are now 2 weeks apart. Next time I get to have an ultrasound...so exciting! My doctor also gave me a date for my c-section---August 25th.

Right now, my plan is to go back to school the first few weeks (teachers start back August 2nd). Hopefully that will work out...I want to work as long as I can the weeks leading up to having this baby so I can be home with her as long as possible.

Anyway, here is a survey I would like to start doing each week for the remainder of this pregnancy:

How far along? 26 weeks

Total Weight Gain? 3 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Still not minding them! I really need to get some shorts though!

Stretch Marks? 0

Sleep? I am still sleeping fairly well! Some nights are better than others though.

Best Moment This Week? Getting out of school and knowing that I will have more time to get ready and prepare for this baby.

Movement: All the time. :)

Food Cravings: Pink Cotton Candy Snow Cones

Gender: GIRL!!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I Miss? Honestly nothing right now--I love being pregnant!

What I am Looking Forward To? Her bedding coming in!

Weekly Wisdom? Just enjoying every movement I feel! I know I will miss her kicks!

Size of Baby Keeton? Not sure...


I hope everyone has had a great week!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You've only gained 3 pounds?! Wow!! I would be embarrassed to admit how much weight I've gained... haha. Glad things are going well!

Emily said...

Hey! Yeah, I got sick at the beginning and lost about 9 pounds, so it's taken me a while to gain them back! :)