
This was a VERY good movie! It reminded me a lot of Forrest Gump. I will admit that it was a little sad and depressing, but overall it was a great movie! I am glad that I went to see it!

This movie was not at all what I thought it would be. I thought it would be "cute"--However, I was really bored throughout the movie. It was very slow (in my opinion). It wasn't awful, but I should have waited until it came out on dvd.

I went to see this movie with some friends today, and it was absolutely adorable!!! It was very silly and kind of predictable, but I like movies like that! It definately had its funny moments, and Isla Fisher was just precious. I will surely watch this one again when it comes out on dvd (might even buy it)!

This was surprisingly my favorite movie that I have seen lately. I honestly wasn't expecting much out of it, but it was GREAT! It was kind of a long movie, but it really kept my attention the whole time!!! I loved all of the people who were in it, and they did a great job as the characters they were playing. I made Keith go with me, and he said, "It was alright for a girl movie," which means he liked it-haha! I will most definately buy this one when comes out!! It has been added as one of my favorites!
Anyway, as you can see, I have actually gone to quite a few movies lately. Before we went to see Benjamin Button, I had not been to a movie since last March (Ava has been keeping us so busy)! It's been nice to get out and see some movies lately.


No comments:
Post a Comment