Ava turned 9 months old yesterday. I know I say this every month, but I seriously don't know where the time has gone. She is so much fun right now--full of personality!
-She still has only two teeth, but I think more are coming soon. She still drools all the time! We go through a quite a few bibs a day.
-She is ALMOST crawling. She is definately scooting a lot. I think she will be crawling in the next few weeks which means I need to babyproof this house soon.
-She sill babbles all the time. She says "dada" a lot, but I don't know whether or not she knows what she is saying! :)
-Her hair gets longer by the day!
-She is going through a stage right now where she is very attached to Keith and me. She gets upset when we leave her with other people. It's just a stage right????
-Still sleeping through the night! She is going to bed earlier and waking up earlier, though (bedtime-8ish wakeup time-7ish). She takes a morning nap and an afternoon nap.
-We have definately gotten into a schedule, and it has been really nice! :)
-She loves her "puffs" and can feed herself!
-Table food she has tried: butterbeans, baked potato, and mac-n-cheese. I think she liked the butterbeans okay, but she was not a fan of the baked potato (I guess it was the texture?)
I can't wait to see what fun things she does this coming month! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is a doll! I remember feeding Savell baby food squash and she screamed and cried the entire time. I kept shoving it in her mouth and she kept crying. Finally, dumb me figured out that she hated it. When Dwayne came along, I fed him more table food than baby food. Now, he eats everything and Savell is so picky.
Post a Comment