Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had a REALLY busy weekend! Thursday, Ava and I went to spend the night with Keith's parents in Morton because Keith was in Tupelo for a meeting. We woke up Friday and headed to my sister's house in Pope. She moved this past weekend, so we had lots of last minute packing to do when we got to her house. Keith met us there a little after lunch and helped pack up boxes! We ordered pizza that night, and then headed to my parents' house to spend the night (they are currently in Montana, but they still have their house here). Saturday morning, we woke up very early and got to moving! That took pretty much all day, but it was fun! Ava and I stayed at my sister's new house Saturday night. We got up Sunday, and helped her finish unpacking. Her husband had to go into work, so it was just me, her, and the kids. We actually got a lot done! My mom was flying home Sunday evening, so my sister and I had to go pick her up at about 7:30. Ava and I stayed at my mom's house again Sunday and then finally came home Monday!

It was CRAZY busy, but fun! It really is a work-out to pack and unpack all of my stuff plus all of Ava's baby stuff everday four days in a row! I was soooo tired by the time I got back to Brandon because I slept in a different bed each night, and I was just so ready for my own bed!

Lara's new house is beautiful, and I wish I had thought to take some pictures! They are going to be so happy there. They deserve it. They have waited a long time for this. Anna Katherine (Lara's 5 year old daughter) got a tea set for Christmas. They told her she could not open it until they moved. She was sooooo excited to open it Sunday, and we just HAD to have a tea party complete with orange juice and dibs!! She had the best time serving my sister and me, and it was one of the cutest things ever!!!

I'm sorry for the pointless post, but I just post about what a busy, tiring, yet fun weekend we had! I am actually going back Thursday and staying until Saturday. However, this time we will be staying in only one house-my mom's! Yay!

No comments: