I am so proud to have the parents I have. They have been teaching at an Indian Reservation for the past two years in Montana. My mom is actually not teaching this year (she is spending time here in Mississippi and also some time in Montana). However, my dad agreed to go back for another year to be the principal. I am just so proud of how much they care for those children and want the best for them. A lot of the children have MANY hardships and are not always easy to work with, yet they love them anyway.
The boys' basketball team has never been that great. However, this year they are doing really well. They played in the district championship last week and did well enough to advance to the next level in the next few weeks. Since they won, they really wanted to stay another night in the hotel they were in, so my dad gave them $200 dollars out of his pocket. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever! I know that he has made the biggest difference in their lives even though he may not be able to see it sometimes! I am sure he has touched people in ways that he is not even aware of. I am just in awe of how God is using my dad and mom, and I am SO proud of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment