Well, school starts back for the kids tomorrow. I got to meet my class Friday at Open House. I really think I am goig to have a great group of kids and parents! :) I can't wait to get to know them all! I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I did not have the first day jitters. I think every teacher gets a little nervous before the first day of school! I will actually be glad to have this first WEEK behind me. The first week is always so hectic. It'll be great though!
I am a little overwhelmed with school starting and trying to get ready for the baby at the same time. I don't have as much done around the house as I had hoped, but that's ok. It WILL get done! At least that's what I keep telling myself. I have also been trying to organize as much as possible at school so everything will be in order before I am out for my maternity leave. I have a GREAT long term sub, so I am excited about that.
Pregnancy is still going great! I feel WONDERFUL! Hopefully that feeling will last. I have really been blessed with such an easy pregnancy. My c-section date is August 24th, so only 2 weeks to go...wow! :) I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday. I will try to give an update afterwards!
I can't do a whole post without mentioning sweet Ava. She is great! She has started potty training a little. We are not there yet, but getting close! I am proud of her. She has also done great in her new room and her "big girl" bed. The switch couldn't have gone smoother. I will have to post some pictures of her soon!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment