Tuesday is the big day! I can't believe we only have 3 days until we meet Kate Rivers.
I am finished with work until late October. This past week was really hard with trying to work, get ready for the new baby, etc. However, I made it. My feet have been so swollen, but at least there is an end in sight. I am actually afraid that I am going to miss being pregnant. We are thinking this may be our last baby, but we'll see on down the road!
I am anxious to see how Ava will react to having a baby sister. I don't think she quite realizes there is going to be a baby in the house. She has no idea how much her little life is about to change, but it will be a good thing! :)
I will keep everyone updated over the next few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment