Monday, December 28, 2009

Much Excitement!

December 28th-We got the "ok" from our ob to start trying for a baby again in December. As scary as this was, we really wanted to get pregnant again as soon as possible. Surprisingly we got pregnant immediately.

What am I feeling?
I am honestly scared to death. However, I keep telling myself that this is God's child, and I am putting my trust in Him. I prayed to Him the moment I took the pregnancy test to protect this child. I pray for this child everyday.

I go to the doctor January 6th (I will almost be 6 weeks). They want to go ahead and do an ultrasound which scares me because I don't know if they will be able to see a heartbeat yet.

I know I am so blessed beyond measure. I think it is just natural to have the feelings of nervousness. Like I said, I am just praying, and I know that God will take care of us!

December 31st (5 Weeks)

Today I am 5 weeks. So far, so good. I have noticed that I am not as tired with this one as I was with Ava. That may be because I have been off of work for the past 2 weeks. I have notice a huge increase in appetite. I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday. I will be 5 weeks 6 days. I will meet with the doctor and have an ultrasound.

No comments: