We had such a great and busy Christmas! Keith and I got each other a Canon Rebel xsi so maybe I will upload more pictures from now on...here's hoping! :) Of course Ava got tons of stuff too. My sister-in-law is expecting a baby boy in April, and he got tons of cute things too. I forgot how tiny newborn clothes are. It's hard for me to believe that Ava was ever that small.
Keith had to be at both Christmas Eve services at our church that evening. Ava and I didn't go. There was not a nursery, and I was nervous having her out in church...I know--shame on me!
We got up early Christmas morning, and Ava got to see all of her new toys. After that, we ate breakfast and headed to North Mississippi to celebrate with my family. That is where the pictures I uploaded were taken. We had a great time and made many memories.
We are back home now. I have another week off from school (yay!), so we plan on just relaxing this week with not particular schedule. So exciting!!!
As much as I enjoyed Christmas, I am not terribly sad that its over like I normally am. I am REALLY looking forward to the new year! We have so many exciting things that will be happening, and I think it will be a wonderful year! One of my resolutions is that I am going to post on here much more often!! :)
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment