"God did not promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way." This quote was on something given to me from my mother-in-law.
I had my 12 week doctor's appointment yesterday, and it was not good news. My doctor could not immediately find the heartbeat, so we went downstairs for an ultrasound to find out that the baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. I was so relieved last week when I made it to the 12 week mark, so this was not the news we were expecting at all. The doctor did say this would not affect us trying again when we decide we are ready at all. Of course we are completely heartbroken, but we will get through this with God.
I also want to take a minute to say how thankful I am for such a sweet and caring doctor. I actually just met her yesterday because my old doctor is no longer delivering. She has been absolutely wonderful during this whole situation. She has spent so much time with us and held our hand through this.
Please keep us in your prayers through this time in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are your family will definitely be in my prayers. I am so sorry.
You guys are in our prayers. So sorry to hear this news. Let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do.
So sorry to hear this! I will be praying for you. I know that God is holding you in the palm of His hand.
Hey Emily. I am very sad to hear this, and am lifting you up in prayer. I know that God will give you peace and comfort. I have been in your shoes, and it is one of the toughest things I ever had to deal with, so I completely understand what y'all are going through. Just cling to our Father and each other, and gradually it will become easier. Saying many prayers for y'all.
Post a Comment