Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby #2 Stuff

Sorry y'all! I still don't have any pictures...I have misplaced my camera, but I am going to find it VERY soon so I can get some pictures up!

I just wanted to answer questions that I have gotten asked since finding out there is another little one on the way: :)

When are you due?
My due date is April 8th, but I will have another c-section so it will more than likely be the very end of March.

How far apart in age will Ava and the new baby be?
They will almost 2 years apart.

Was this planned?
No, we were not going to have another one quite yet, but we also weren't planning on waiting very long. This has actually ended up being a blessing because the baby will be here at the end of March/beginning of April which is perfect considering I am a teacher. I will have so much time off with this little one!

Will you continue to work or stay home?
I think I am going to have to continue to work. My sister-in-law is also expecting in April, so we have talked our mother-in-law into keeping the kids. I feel SO blessed to have her! I will be off from the end of March to August, though, and I am so glad to have a long time off!

Do you want a boy or girl?
We honestly do not care! We would be PERFECTLY happy with either!

That's about all of the questions we have been asked! We are so excited! Life is about to get a little (a lot) more busy, but also a lot more FUN!

3 comments:

Sarah Denley said...

Okay, so I saw your comment on Kelly's blog about going to a small school, but being a huge Ole Miss Fan--I did the exact same thing! And then today I found your blog again because I think we have some of the same friends (Ashley and Carrie). Anyway, it was fun to visit your blog! Hotty Toddy!

Sarah Denley said...

p.s. my sister and I are two years apart and I think it's PERFECT spacing! And our little girl was the best "surprise" I've ever gotten (wink)!

Carrie said...

This is all so exciting! You're going to give me the baby bug! ;o)