I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend. Ava has been really sick all weekend. Her temp spiked up to 105 Friday, and we took her to the doctor. She has some sort of virus that has caused very high fevers. We have had her on Tylenol and Ibuprofen all weekend. Thankfully, she hasn't had fever since yesterday afternoon! Hopefully she is getting over whatever she had...poor baby! This was her first time to get really sick, and it has been horrible. My mom came down Friday night, and she was such a huge help.
On a happier note, I am loving that this is the opening weekend of college football! Anyone who knows me well knows that I love college football. I am about to settle in and watch my FAVORITE team--Ole Miss! Hotty Toddy, and have a great day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment