Friday, December 12, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I found this on another blog and thought I would fill it out since I have a few minutes before feeding Ava!

Favorites:

1. Clothes Shop
*Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Charlotte Russe, I could keep going but I won't!

2. Furniture Shop:

I love the Great American Home Store in Southaven. We got our whole bedroom and a fabulous chair and a half with an ottoman from there! Not to mention we got REALLY good prices on quality furniture! I really like any furniture store, though. I have a real weakness when it comes to furniture!

3. City

*Boston--We went here when I was in elementary school, and I loved it!

*Kansas City--a really neat place.

*Jackson-haha, never thought I would say that. When we were living in Southaven for the short amount of time we were there, I found myself really missing Jackson. I like it because it has pretty much everything you need, yet it has somewhat of a small feel to it!


4. Sweet

*Love birthday cake! I could eat a whole one by myself. Petit fours are pretty great too!

*Rice Krispy Squares

*Chess Pie, Chocolate Pie.

*Pound Cake

*Cookies

*Okay, I will stop now!!!

5. Drink

*Sweet Tea--enough said

6. Music

*I LOVE music and will listen to pretty much anything. I am really not a huge fan of country, though (unless it's George Strait)

7. TV

*I really don't watch much tv during the day when Keith is not home. However, I love anything on HGTV, Food Network. I have also recently been watching a lot of GSN (Game Show Network). I like any lifetime movie, and I love American Idol. Oh, and I really like The Bachelor too!!!

8. Film

*"Hope Floats" is my all-time favorite. I also like "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days" too. "We Are Marshall" was really sad, but a great movie!

9. Workout

*Step Aerobics are awesome!!!

10. Pastries

*donuts

11. Coffee

*mocha!

No comments: