Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Vehicle

Just an update of what's been going on with us! For those of you who don't know, we have been
desperately trying to sell our horse. We just didn't have time to ride her and keep her in shape, and she really needed to go to a home where she would be shown. Well, we finally sold her last week! I really think she went to a wonderful home! They bought her for a 13 year old girl, and I think she will be very happy with her! yay!! Well, since we sold the horse, we had extra money to buy a new vehicle, so we went car shopping Saturday and bought this:




We love it so far, and it has been so easy getting Ava in and out! It was definately needed! My Jeep had about had it!
I am finally beginning to get this house in semi-order. Just a few more things to do! Well, I am about to go run errands in my fabulous new van!
P.S.--Ava turned 6 months old last week! Pictures and updates on her coming soon!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How exciting. Congratulations on the new placement AND van! :)