Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mistletoe Marketplace!!

I went to Mistletoe tonight and had a blast!!! I bought 2 precious outfits for Ava. I am going back Saturday and can't wait to get more stuff! Mistletoe really gets me in the Christmas spirit. I can't believe that Christmas is JUST right around the corner. It will be such a great Christmas this year having Ava here! I can't wait.

In other news:
We moved to Brandon last week, and we are loving it! We were in Southaven planting a church, but quickly realized that church planting is not for us, and that God wants us to serve in an established church. Keith will be working for the conference office for November and December. In January, he will be serving as the associate at St. Mark's United Methodist Church here in Brandon! We are so glad to be here! :)

1 comment:

JD said...

I will be praying for y'all. Good Luck in the new church. I hope your doing great.