Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Randomosity

*I am addicted to caramel lattes from McDonald's. I am really going to have to try to find a way to control this!

*We have had such a fun week at home. Even though I love my teaching job, I sure love being at home with my girls, too! The best of both worlds I guess....I am so blessed that I get so much time off with my job.

*I can't believe Ava starts Kindergarten in August. I know, I know....August is still NINE months away, but I know it will be here before I know it. Where did my baby go?? Time is flying! That's another post for another day, though.

*Since I mentioned Ava, I MUST mention Kate Rivers. She is TWO. It seems like I just had her! She is so fun and not afraid of anything. I am surprised she hasn't broken anything yet.

*We are going to Birmingham Friday, and I am starting to get giddy about it. We have been so busy that I really haven't had much time to think about it, but since it is getting closer, I am just so excited! I will have to do a post on it when we get back.

*I went shopping yesterday. When did stockings and stocking hangers become so expensive? They are not that bad for 1 of them, but when I have to buy 4, it's just expensive.

*We are going to Disney in May....saying I am pumped would be an understatement.

*Egg Bowl is SATURDAY! I am a huge Ole Miss fan, and I hope the Rebels will pull it out! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! Don't forget to take time out to thank God for all of your many blessings!

No comments: