We are doing great! Ava is 3 (4 in May). Kate Rivers is 18 months. They are growing like weeds and are soooo much fun! One of my main reasons for starting back up is to document the things they say and do! They will always say something that I tell myself I need to write down, and I NEVER do! I don't want to forget these precious moments so I am seriously going to do my best to keep this blog updated.
I do want to share a little story about Ava today. I went back to work in August (teaching 1st grade and actually loving it)! My mother-in-law brought Ava to me at school at about 2:30 today because I had somewhere to be right after school. My students come in from recess at 2:30 and we always have snack until time to go home. Ava was soooo excited to be at "big school." She came in and sat in an empty desk just like my students. She also had to get her backpack and put it by her desk since my students already had theirs at the desk. I was then passing out snack. I had everyone raise their hand if they didn't bring a snack. I look over and Ava had her hand raised too!! She pretty much took the role as one of my students today and did everything they did. She CRACKED me up! She was soooo excited to be at big school today. Just one example of stories I don't want to forget.
Kate Rivers is doing great too! She is something else!!! FULL of personality!
More to come soon! :) Glad to be back!


No comments:
Post a Comment