Kate Rivers turned 1 month September 24th. Yes, this post is a little late!
She has really "woken up" lately. She is giving us the sweetest smiles and "cooing" a lot. Her "fussy" time is in the evening. She usually gets fussy around 7, and she does not like to go to sleep until about 11 or 12. This would be fine, but I have to go back to work on the 18th. :(
I really need to get her in a better pattern before then. Once she goes to sleep, she doesn't wake up until the next morning, and will usually go back to sleep after her first morning feeding, but I have to get up at 5:00 (I have to be at work no later than 6:45), so I am really going to have to start going to bed earlier. We are working on it, though! :)
Of course, I can't write a whole post about Kate Rivers without mentioning sweet Ava. She is doing great, too! She LOVES her "baby sister," and is such a great help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jude used to do the exact same thing - he got fussy around 7 but wouldn't go to sleep until 11. That makes evenings so hard! Thankfully, he has gotten much better, and I hope Kate Rivers does too soon!
Post a Comment