Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lately

I have been MIA the past week, but we are doing great! Kate Rivers has only been waking up once a night. When she does, she eats and goes right back to sleep. She has really been an easy baby so far! She is already changing so much! Her little face has really filled out.

Ava is still doing great with her. She even held her (with me sitting right beside her) today! She really loves her baby sister! It is going to be so much fun watching them grow up together.

We made two day trips last week with both girls, and they went so smoothly! We went to Hattiesburg to visit my friends, Travis and Elizabeth, Wednesday. Elizabeth has a little boy who is 3 weeks older than Ava. She also just had her second child...a little girl 6 weeks older than Kate Rivers. It was so much fun catching up with her!

We went to the delta Friday. That was a lot of fun too!

I just wanted to give an update on what has been going on with us. I will try to get some pictures uploaded very soon! Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

Sarah Denley said...

I THINK we may have "talked" about this before, but I know Travis and Elizabeth, though not too well. We went to the church where Travis was the worship leader before they moved!