Thursday, July 1, 2010

30 Week and 31 Week Update

It's been awhile! We were out of town last week, and this is my first chance to really get to post. I figured I might as well just combine my 30 and 31 week update.

Everything is going great. My c-section is scheduled for August 25th (8 weeks from yesterday). I am feeling great, and I have been loving the fact that it has been a little cooler this week.

I am trying not to stress out about the fact that we have SO much to get done....my summer break is sneaking away from me, and I hoped to have a lot marked off my "to-do" list before school starts for me on August 2nd-I am not sure that's going to happen though.

Originally, we were going to keep Ava in her crib and buy a new one for the baby. HOWEVER, she is about to the point where she can climb out of her crib, so we figured it would just be safer to go ahead and switch her to a toddler bed. I ordered it yesterday, and it should be in the next couple of weeks. She will be switching beds and rooms. We plan to go ahead and make this transition as soon as the bed comes in. The baby will just use the crib Ava is in now, and the nursery will stay where it is. However, I did get the baby new bedding so I will be decorating the nursery just a little different than it is now. I think that will actually cut down on some of the work we were going to have to do, though.

I have also got to get in my classroom in the next couple of weeks. I want to get it ready as soon as possible so I won't have to worry about that later. I WILL go back to school the first few weeks...I will probably work up until I have the baby. I want to have as much time at home with the new baby as possible. :)

SO much going on, but it's all so exciting at the same time!!!

How far along? 31 weeks

Total Weight Gain? 10 pounds Monday

Maternity Clothes? I am finally starting to get tired of them.

Stretch Marks? None

Sleep? Still sleeping really well

Best Moment This Week? Feeling her move

Movement: She has been moving a good bit...she had slowed down some last week, but she has been moving a lot this week.

Food Cravings: Anything really!

Gender: GIRL!!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I Miss? Regular clothes

What I am Looking Forward To? My next doctor's appointment!

No comments: