I am still here--just absolutely swamped with the end of school right now.
I have no fun pictures to post, but I will try soon.
Things are going great for us!
I went to the doctor last Wednesday, and everything looks great. I am so thankful! We think we have a name picked out for our new little girl, but we are not sharing with everyone just yet--trying to make sure we want to go with it first! I got a c-section date of August 26th. I have soooo much to get done before then, but I am hoping to be super-productive this summer after school is out.
We are getting new floors in our living room and hallway next week. Yay for getting rid of the nasty carpet!
Sweet Ava is doing well...learning and soaking up new information everyday! It absolutely BLOWS my mind that she will be 2 in 2 weeks...wow! Time flies! We are having a small family birthday party for her at our house on the 1st. We are planning to go to the zoo in New Orleans the weekend of her birthday.
My nephew, John Wesley Keeton, was born last Monday. He is precious! I am so excited for Kevin and Nancy---they have met someone who will change their lives FOREVER!
I am sorry for the lack of posts. I am really hoping to do better with this in the summer when I am off from work. State testing is coming up the second week in May, so you may not hear from me much until after then, but I will try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment