Friday, November 27, 2009

Still Alive!

Hey Everyone!!!
We have been so busy lately, but we have been having a great time! We are actually leaving in about 15 minutes to see my family in North Mississippi, but I just wanted to check in and let everyone know we are still alive!

We just got back from the beach. We had a GREAT time! I have lots of pictures to share very soon. Ava loved the beach, and we can't wait to take her back!

We had Thanksgiving with Keith's family last night on our way back into town, and it was wonderful. We are about to go have Thanksgiving with my family. I can't wait for all of the delicious food! Tomorrow we will watch Ole Miss play on t.v. before we head back home!!

I am so thankful for all of my blessings this Thanksgiving! I am thankful for a happy, healthy little girl. I am thankful for my husband as well as my family and in-laws! I am also thankful to have a wonderful job and awesome students!!! These are just a few of my many blessings! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! For those of you partaking in the Black Friday shopping, bless you! I LOVE to shop, but I just don't think I could fight the crowd!! I will just wait and get everything full price (and I am cheap!). :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Look for updates and PICTURES soon from the week!

No comments: