We have been doing well. School is SO busy right now, but I can't believe it is so close to Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving, we are going to Gulf Shores that week. We are super excited, and we think it will be great to get away for a few days!
I have an observation at school Thursday. I am so nervous!! We have started a new writing curriculum at our school. It's a great "program" but it is very detailed. I have four other teachers from my team in addition to the principal, assistant principal, and instructional specialist coming to watch me...that's 7 people! Hopefully it will go well, though! I will just be glad to get it over with. I have known about it for over a month, and it is torture having to think about it and wait for it.
Ava is doing great. She is enjoying "school". She is also learning so many new things. She is walking all over the place now, and her vocabulary has increased so much. She is so much fun to watch because she is learning so many new things. She watches Keith and me intently, and she always wants to do what we do.
We have Fall Fest at the church tonight. I think it will be a lot of fun. Ava is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year, and her costume is adorable. I still haven't decided if she will wear that tonight or if we will just wait until next week for her to wear her costume. :) I will post pictures from tonight soon!
Well, time to get ready for Fall Fest. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment