Saturday, August 22, 2009

We Are Still Alive!

We are sill alive-we have just been busy, busy! Everything is going great though!

Ava had her 15 month check-up yesterday. Everything looked really good, but she has a small ear infection, so she got a prescription for that, and hopefully it will clear up very soon. She is at such a fun age...she is into everything. She loves songs and music, and likes to clap and dance!! :) Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I will try to upload some very soon!

Work is going well for me. The hardest thing is getting up and leaving so early! I try to get there by 6:30 every morning, but we are allowed to leave a 3:00, so that's good. Keith doesn't take Ava to school until about 8:30, so she is never there TOO long. He also stays home with her on Fridays, so that is good too!

More updates soon!!!

No comments: