Monday, July 20, 2009

New Job!

Well, I finally got a job for the school year! I will be at an elementary school in the area teaching 4th grade. I am really excited about 4th grade. I taught this my first year as a teacher, and I really like the age! I met with the principal last week, and she seems to be a great, Christian woman.

I went up to the school today so get some paperwork checked and to see my room. I did not even know where to start in my room. It's a GREAT room. It just has SO much stuff in it, and it is all in the middle of the room with no organization at all! I would LOVE to get my room cleaned, organized, and decorated this week so I can take next week off. I actually start back next Friday, but I would like to at least have Monday-Thursday at home with Ava.

As excited and thankful that I am about this job, please keep us in yours prayers. It will definitely be a huge transition for our family since I have been at home with Ava for the past 15 months. It's bittersweet because I am going to miss her SO much during the day, but I am thankful to have a career that has really great hours! Pray that she will make the transition easily!

***Scan down for 2 new posts!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on your new job! I hope yall transition smoothly :o)

The Carter's said...

Emily, I am just getting around to checking up on my blogs. That is wonderful news. Ava will do great!! Can't wait to hear all about it!