1. Sunday School Crawfish Boil tonight
2. Seeing my family soon!
3. Hearing Keith preach at church tomorrow.
4. Our next vacation
5. Swimming next week.
6. Lunch with Nancy next week!
7. Having more children.
8. Football season!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept in.
2. Played with Ava.
3. Went to the grocery store.
4. Got Ava in a GREAT daycare (more on that later)
5. Took Ava riding in her wagon.
6
. Tried a really good new recipe.7. Talked with my family on the phone.
8. Watched a little tv.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go to Hawaii.
2. Give more money to people in need.
3. Get a dvd system in our vehicle.
4. Buy a new house.
5. Go horseback riding.
6. Lose a little more weight.
7. Be more of a morning person.
8. Sew.
8 Shows I Enjoy:
1. American Idol
2. House Hunters
3. Anything on the Food Network
4. Price is Right
5. The Bachelor
6. Deliver Me
7. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (even though I am very sad about everything going on with them)
8. Today Show
Have a great afternoon!


No comments:
Post a Comment