Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Catching Up

I have been so bad about this whole blogging thing, but I am trying to do better! Not much has been going on with us. I have been sick the past few days. I went to the doctor yesterday to get an antibiotic. They took blood and stuck me THREE times! This was so traumatic for me because I HATE needles! haha I am starting to feel much better, but I am taking it easy for the next couple of days. I just hope I don't pass it along to Ava.

Speaking of Ava, she is doing fantastic, but she is growing so fast!! It feels like we just brought her home from the hospital and makes me wonder where the time has gone. I will try to post some recent pictures soon.

I will close with 25 random facts about me. I have seen this a lot on facebook recently, but I thought I would do it here, too!

1. I hate needles (see above)
2. My dad was my elementary school principal (k-12), and my mom was my 2nd grade teacher.
3. I hate conflict and will avoid it at all costs.
4. I am married to a twin and so is my sister. Both of our husbands brothers are doctors.
5. I have a niece who is 5 months older than me. We were in the same class in school.
6. I LOVE Ole Miss football--always have, always will!
7. I love to read.
8. Being a mom is the best thing in the whole world.
9. I can't stand bad grammar or incorrect spelling.
10. I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom.
11. The older I get, the more "clutter" bothers me. I used to be quite a messy person (to be honest), but now I can't stand to have clutter.
12. Jesus is my Savior.
13. Morgan Freeman came to my house once. It was awesome!
14. I love my friends and family, and I will do anything for them.
15. I hate when people are sad or get their feelings hurt.
16. Kroger is awesome!
17. I would love to have 4 children, but I will probably stop at 2. (No, I am NOT pregnant)
18. I was drum major in high school of a really good band! I was also a cheerleader.
19. I am a very picky eater! In high school, I always made my band director order me a special hamburger with nothing on it when we would get food at the ballgames, because wiping the ketchup, mayo, mustard, etc.... does not cut it!
20. I laugh a lot when I get nervous. I also eat a lot when I get nervous.
21. I would love to meet George Strait.
22. I love and admire my husband. He is so good to me.
23. Disney World is the best place EVER!
24. I met some of my best friends ever in college! :) I love my high school friends, too.
25. I could eat Mexican or Chinese food any day of the week, and I don't think I would be tired of it!

Have a great day!

No comments: