Your baby girl is just precious. I didn't really get to know you last year, but Keith helped me with homecoming. (I taught high school english at h.a., teaching history this year) Today we practiced homecoming. Tell Keith I really am going to miss his announcing Friday night. Today I read the script during practice. It was a lot of reading! I have a blog also.... www.jertney.blogspot.com I occasionally post pictures of some of the students. Good luck with the church planting. Jennifer Duett
1 comment:
Your baby girl is just precious. I didn't really get to know you last year, but Keith helped me with homecoming. (I taught high school english at h.a., teaching history this year) Today we practiced homecoming. Tell Keith I really am going to miss his announcing Friday night. Today I read the script during practice. It was a lot of reading! I have a blog also.... www.jertney.blogspot.com I occasionally post pictures of some of the students. Good luck with the church planting.
Jennifer Duett
Post a Comment